The Build-A-Bash will once again return to the Schenectady Armory on September 29th and you won’t want to miss it! Hammerschlagen will be back along with the new feature, the Tug of War Challenge. Come join Habitat for a unique, incredibly fun evening of food, competition, music and entertainment done as only Habitat can. This years’ Bash will honor one of Schenectady Habitat’s long-term, dedicated and still active volunteers, Bruce Pomeroy. Bruce was the driving force behind the completion of our first home as an organization in 1999. His determination and passion to firmly establish this organization are the main reasons Schenectady Habitat continues to thrive today.
September 28, 2016
- 40 & Fabulous Summer Birthday Blast! – Downtown Schenectady Improvement Corporation
- 2018 Hometown Heroes Banner Program – Downtown Schenectady Improvement Corporation
- Photos: Literary pep rally – Times Union
- Author Kwame Alexander takes students into ‘writerly life’ | The Daily Gazette
- Schenectady Armory Center – Home